Covering Banstead, Sutton, Epsom, Cheam and Tadworth.
- 9.30-10am Busy Bees Sutton, workshop, weekly
- 10.30-11am Busy Bees Nonsuch, workshops, weekly
- 9.10-9.40am Banstead Prep nursery 1, termly
- 9.50-10.20am Banstead Prep nursery 2, termly
- 9.30-10am Langley Vale preschool, weekly
- 10.20-11am Signature Care home/Banstead Prep Nursery, monthly
- 10.45-11.25am Ridgemount care home/Banstead infants school, monthly
- 9.15-9.45am Busy Bees Cheam Park (Toddler 1), weekly
- 10-10.30am Busy Bees Cheam Park (Toddler 2), weekly
- 10.45-11.15am Busy Bees Cheam Park (Preschool), weekly
- 9.30-10am Aberdour Nursery school, weekly
- 10.30-11am YMCA Merstham Hub Preschool, weekly
- 10-10.30am Caterpillars preschool, weekly
- 11.20-11.50am Papillion House school, weekly
Ad hoc sessions at Burgh Wood preschool and Beeches Montessori
I’m Julie and I am delighted to be able to bring Boogie Beat Music & Movement to Banstead and East Surrey.
Boogie Beat is an amazing, fun filled adventure designed for children from 6 months to 6 years old. The classes incorporate music, and dance with traditional stories and fairy tales, which make Boogie Beat original and very different to other early years dance classes.
Through the use of beautiful illustrations, puppets and musical instruments, our classes are fun, educational, high quality and incorporate the 7 areas of learning for early years children (Early Years Foundation Stage).
Your child will have the opportunity to express themselves through actions and movement, along with social interaction in a relaxed environment. They will also get to meet our very own mascot, Giggles, the monkey!
I have over 30 years experience of working with children, previously, as an overseas Kids Club Leader and Early years Nursery Manager. As my role of Nursery Manager became more and more office based with so much paperwork, I found that I was missing out on interacting and having fun with the children. Then, I discovered Boogie Beat, hurrah!â€¦..so I am now able to utilise my skills again with my passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
Just seeing their little faces light up when they join in the lively dance sessions or are introduced to Giggles is so rewarding, that they will want to come back time and time again!
I also offer birthday parties and toddler, nursery and preschool workshops.
Please contact me to find out more.