Covering Akrotiri and Episkop in Cyprus
- 10.15am Episkopi Youth Centre, RAF Episkopi, babies class
- 11.15am Episkopi Youth Centre, RAF Episkopi, mixed ages class
- 8.30am Chaplaincy centre, RAF Akrotiri, babies class
- 11.15am Chaplaincy centre, RAF Akrotiri, mixed age class
- Cheeky Chimps, Childminder workshop
- Mini Chelona Childminder workshop – starting soon
- 2.30pm Chaplaincy centre, RAF Akrotiri, SEN class
- 3.30pm Chaplaincy cenre, RAF Akrotiri, mixed age class
- Akrotiri Inventors Childminder workshop – starting soon
Available for parties and special events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Hello, I’m Kirsty.
I am a mummy of two boys Reuben 9 and Brodie 7. I have worked with children for almost 9 years in nursery’s and schools so this is where my love of entertaining the little ones has come from. It’s my passion to bring happiness to children of any age.
I am going to be offering two separate classes in Episkopi for babies and children on a Monday. Tuesday you will find me with sessions in Aki, one for babies and one for children.
I have also made the decision to create a SEN only session on a Wednesday afternoon I will then be doing a mixed session in the afternoon on a Wednesday which is ideal for dual working parents.
I do hope to branch into Dhekelia and Ay Nik in 2024.
I look forward to meeting you in my sessions.