Covering Edinburgh, Mid & East Lothian
Thursday 14th December 10.15-11am Pennypit Family Learning centre, Prestonpans
Wednesday 2oth December 9.30-10.15am Glencorse Achendinny
Classes are open for parents to book, workshops are for the attendees of the nursery only
- 9.30-10am Baby room, Pinocchio’s Heriot Watt University, workshop
- 10-10.30am Toddler room, Pinocchio’s Heriot Watt University, workshop
- 10.30-11am Junior room, Pinocchio’s Heriot Watt University, workshop
- 10-11am Cranston Country Nursery, workshops
- 9.55-11.35am Hardengreen Happy Days, workshops
- 9.45-10.45am Victoria Quay Nursery, Leith, workshops
- 9.30-10.15am The Glencorse Centre, Mixed age class
- 9.30-10am Little Learners, Pinocchio’s Eskbank, workshop
- 10am-10.30am Adventure room, Pinocchio’s Eskbank, workshop
- 1.30-2.15pm Queens Manor Intergenerational, class and workshop
- 1.30-2.30pm Cranston Country Nursery, workshop
- 10.30-11.30am Flying Colours Nursery, Edinburgh, workshop
- 1-2pm Happy Days, Dalkeith, Nursery
- 9.30-11am Wee Gems Nursery, Corstorphine, workshop
- 9.45-10.30am Currie Community centre, Mixed age class
Hello everyone, my name is Mairi and I live in East Lothian with my young family. I am absolutely thrilled to be bringing Boogie Beat to Edinburgh, Midlothian and East Lothian.
I have worked as a primary teacher for almost 10 years and have a wealth of experience of working with children and families. My enthusiam and knowledge in delivering Boogie Beat helps children develop motor skills, hand eye coordination, build on their social skills and confidence and provides opportunities for precious adult child interactions in this busy world.
Having two young children on my own I know first-hand how important it is to have time set aside to do something together, as so often life gets in the way. Singing, sharing stories and moving with your child is so critical to their overall development and supports them to be happy and confident young learners.
More details can be found on the website or to discuss further please contact me.